This is a sample page.
1. Abstract # 333. Efficacy and safety of Venetoclax in combination with Gilteritinib for R/R FLT3-mutated AML in the expansion cohort of a phase 1b. Daver et al.
2. Abstract # 693: Outcomes of TP53 mutant AML with Venetoclax and Decitabine. Kim et al.
3. Abstract # 635: Five-year final results of CPX-351 versus 7+3 in older adults with newly diagnosed, high-risk or secondary AML: outcomes by age subgroup and among responders. Lancet et al."
1. Oral Roxadustat Demonstrates Efficacy in Anemia Secondary to Lower-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome Irrespective of Ring Sideroblasts and Bas
eline Erythropoietin Levels
2. Safety, Efficacy, and Patient-Reported Outcomes of Venetoclax in Combination with Azacitidine for the Treatment of Patients with Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome: A Phase 1b Study
3. A Multi-Center Biologic Assignment Trial Comparing Reduced Intensity Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation to Hypomethylating Therapy or Best Supportive Care in Patients Aged 50-75 with Advanced Myelodysplastic Syndrome: Blood and Marrow Transplant Clinical Trials Network Study 1102
1. Effects of Tranexamic Acid Prophylaxis on Bleeding Outcomes in Hematologic Malignancy: The a-TREAT Trial
2. A Retrospective Cohort Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Peri-Partum Tranexamic Acid for Women with Inherited Bleeding Disorders
3. Role of Roxadustat in Improving Erythropoiesis-Stimulating Agent (ESA)-Resistant Anemia in Patients on Maintenance Hemodialysis
4.Longitudinal Effect of Luspatercept Treatment on Iron Overload and Iron Chelation Therapy (ICT) in Adult Patients (Pts) with β-Thalassemia in the Believe Trial.
1. Superior Event-Free Survival with Blinatumomab Versus Chemotherapy in Children with High-Risk First Relapse of B-Cell Precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: A Randomized, Controlled Phase 3 Trial
2. Hyper-CVAD and Sequential Blinatumomab in Adults with Newly Diagnosed Philadelphia Chromosome-Negative B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Results from a Phase II Study
3. Interim Results of the Phase I/II Study of the Ponatinib, Venetoclax and Dexamethasone for Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Philadelphia Chromosome-Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Polatuzumab Vedotin Plus Bendamustine and Rituximab in Relapsed/Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma: Updated Results of a Phase Ib/II Randomized Study and Preliminary Results of a Single-Arm Extension
1. Ibrutinib (Ibr) Plus Venetoclax (Ven) for First-Line Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL): 1-Year Disease-Free Survival (DFS) Results From the MRD Cohort of the Phase 2 CAPTIVATE Study
2. Subset of Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (R/R CLL) Patients (Pts) Following Fixed-Duration Venetoclax-Rituximab (VenR) Therapy (Tx)
3.Transcend CLL 004: Phase 1 Cohort of Lisocabtagene Maraleucel (liso-cel) in Combination with Ibrutinib for Patients with Relapsed/Refractory (R/R) Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (CLL/SLL)
1. Phase II Study of Pembrolizumab Plus GVD As Second-Line Therapy for Relapsed or Refractory Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma
2. Frontline Brentuximab Vedotin As Monotherapy or in Combination for Older Hodgkin Lymphoma Patients
3. Consolidation with Nivolumab and Brentuximab Vedotin after Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Patients with High-Risk Hodgkin Lymphoma
1. Rituximab with Dose-Adjusted EPOCH (R-DA-EPOCH) with or without Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation (ASCT) As First Line Treatment in Patients with Aggressive B-Cell Lymphoma with MYC and BCL-
2 and/or BCL-6 Gene Rearrangements or Increase Copy Number 2.Final Analysis of the Ro-CHOP Phase III Study (Conducted by LYSA): Romidepsin Plus CHOP in Patients with Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
3. Ibrutinib in Combination with R-Gemox-D in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma: Phase II Clinical Trial of the Geltamo Group
1. Loss of LKB1/STK11 Facilitates Leukemic Progression of the Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
2. abstract 481 long term use of ropeginterferon alpha 2b in PV 5 year results from a randomized controlled study
3. ASCEMBL: Phase III Study of STAMP Inhibitor Asciminib vs Bosutinib for CML-CP Previously Treated With ≥ 2 TKIs
1.A Novel TBI Free Conditioning Protocol for Haploidentical Transplant in Acquired Aplastic Anemia: (FluCAB-Prime)
2. Disease Progression and Outcomes in Patients with Telomere Biology Disorders
3. Upfront Alternative Donor Transplant Versus Immunosuppressive Therapy in Patients with Severe Aplastic Anemia Who Lack Fully HLA Matched Related Donor: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Retrospective Studies. on Behalf of the Severe Aplastic Anemia Working Party of European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (SAAWP of EBMT)
4. Plasma Concentration of Eltrombopag Correlated with the Efficacy in the Treatment of Refractory Aplastic Anemia: A Single-Center Study in China
1. Survival Analysis of Newly Diagnosed Transplant-Eligible Multiple Myeloma Patients in the Randomized Forte Trial
2. Early Versus Late Autologous Stem Cell Transplant in Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma: Long-Term Follow-up Analysis of the IFM 2009 Trial
3. Daratumumab (DARA) Plus Lenalidomide, Bortezomib, and Dexamethasone (RVd) in Patients with Transplant-Eligible Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma (NDMM): Updated Analysis of Griffin after 12 Months of Maintenance Therapy
4. CARTITUDE-1: Phase 1b/2 Study of Ciltacabtagene Autoleucel, a B-Cell Maturation Antigen-Directed Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cell Therapy, in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
1. Safety and efficacy of CTX001 in patients with transfusion-dependent beta-thalassemia and sickle cell disease: early results from the Climb THAL-111 and Climb SCD-121 studies of autologous CRISPR-CAS9-modified CD34+ hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells
1. Belumosudil for Chronic Graft-Versus-Host Disease (cGVHD) after 2 or More Prior Lines of Therapy: The Rockstar Study (KD025-213
2. Efficacy and Safety of Baricitinib in Refractory Chronic Graft-Versus-Host Disease (cGVHD): Preliminary Analysis Results of a Phase 1/2 Study
3. REACH 3 trial: Ruxolitinib for cGVHD 3. Ruxolitinib (RUX) Vs Best Available Therapy (BAT) in Patients with Steroid-Refractory/Steroid-Dependent Chronic Graft-Vs-Host Disease (cGVHD): Primary Findings from the Phase 3, Randomized REACH3 Study
This is a sample page.
Don’t take my word for it. Read the first few pages and see how this will change your life
Respect forming clothes do in he. Course so piqued no an by appear. Themselves reasonable pianoforte so motionless he as difficulty be. Abode way begin ham there power whole. Do unpleasing indulgence impossible to conviction. Suppose neither evident welcome it at do civilly uncivil.
Don’t like it? Get a complete refund.
Most architectural books contain conflicting details. This curated ebook gathers everything architects need to know to know on any given day.
Simply brilliant and clear. What the author has to say about architecture is both historical and brand new
It’s only a book, but it comes in many shapes and formats of your choice